Saturday, July 5, 2014

Welcome to Wake County Walker

Hello my name is Lee Ann.  I live in Wake County, NC and I am setting a goal to walk every day for a year.  I got inspired from a blog I found this morning, mybigwalk.wordpress.com.

I hope you will join me as I begin this new adventure.  I am fat so I need to lose weight.  I am a quitter so I need to actually meet and keep a goal that I've set.  I'm technically challenged so I hope that this blog will improve those skills.

I hope to meet like minded people who will not judge me for my fatness but encourage me for getting out there and doing something about it.  I hope to make new friends in all parts of Wake County and hey even around the blogosphere!!

I hope that this blog will keep me accountable and maybe inspire someone else out there to do the same.  Won't you join me today as I start a new life? 

Oh.............I am a Christian so there will be posts about that.  Just getting that out there up front.


These are my pasty white legs this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment